What Happens When You Check In?
Upon arrival to the facility, several things will take place to get you started into your program. Below is a brief outline of the process, and what you can expect when first arriving at Right to Live Centers.
Most all of your needs will be provided for while in the program, but you are allowed to bring or have brought in the following personal items:
- Clothes, shoes, sleepwear, etc
- Church clothes are a must. There is a dress code for services.
- Bible (NKJV, KJV, NIV, NASB, ESV, RSV)
- Family members may bring in food items, but it will be shared with the entire house if brought in.
- Toiletries - Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc. No makeup is allowed.